Numark Mixdeck + Case / mallette étui de transport pour DJ amateur un superbe système polyvalent.
Le chat n’est pas inclus 🙂
Information de la compagnie: « The Numark Mixdeck is a powerful mixing tool that can be used with CD’s, USB Flash Drives and as a MIDI controller. This guide will assist you with correctly installing the unit’s hardware driver. »
• Complete system with CD, MP3 and USB decks, mixer, computer audio and MIDI interface, and universal dock for iPod
• Record your set to iPod and listen later
• Mixer with EQ, replaceable crossfader, and complete controls for iPod
• Serato DJ Intro software included
• Pre-mapped for Traktor Pro and VirtualDJ Pro and also works with MixVibes and PCDJ (each sold separately)
• USB computer interface for software control and audio streaming
• Beat-synced DSP effects with wet-dry fader: chop, echo, filter, flanger, pan, phaser
• Smooth, fast, slot-loading drives with large, touch-sensitive illuminated platters
• Control MIDI software, with no timecode needed, via USB
• CD direct outputs for use with timecode interfaces
• Adjustable start and stop time for vinyl-like deck performance
• Automatic BPM analyzer and Tap tempo for manual BPM entry
• Slide BPM ±6, 12, 25, and 100% or bend with pitch buttons
• Key Lock holds pitch while you independently manipulate its BPM
• Seamless looping, sampling, and easily accessible hot cues
• Keep time moving forward while you cut or reverse the track using Bleep/Reverse
• Single-track, continuous, and programmable playback
• Fader Start plays the cued track when you move the crossfader
• Two large, backlit displays for BPM, CD/MP3 text tags, and folder navigation
• Class Compliant: this product is immediately compatible with every current and future version of Mac OS X and iOS and with Windows (98SE and up) operating systems
Aussi à vendre, Yamaha HS 50M powered monitor speaker 45 watts
Très rarement utilisé. Hauts-parleurs moniteur studio. Prix pour la paire / pair
If Your Mixes Sound Good On These, They’ll Sound Good Anywhere
Designed as true reference monitors with exceptionally flat response. If your mix sounds good here, it’ll sound good everywhere.
2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified near-field studio monitor
5″ cone woofer and 3/4″ dome high-frequency unit
55Hz – 20kHz frequency response.
70 watts dynamic bi-amplified power.
XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals.
Level control facilitates precise overall system level matching.
MID EQ, ROOM CONTROL, and HIGH TRIM response control switches.
LOW CUT switch.
Full magnetic shielding.
Pour information et prix contacter Vincent Meloche VincentMeloche@gmail.com